Saturday, November 8, 2008

Can you guess who the guest blogger is?


Ray, this one is for you. Jordan had a great race today at the Velodrome. He finished fourth overall in the C race and first in the younger juniors...Sweet (do I sound like Jordan now, he told me I have to use his language if I'm going to be a guest, but I refuse to use his poor grammar and spelling!!!!) I wish I could have made it to the race, I went last year and it was a great time. Instead, I went to the Gopher/Michigan football game. Boy, what a disappointment. The most fun we had at the game was eating sunflower seeds and people watching, better luck next week against Wisconsin. I'm going to go to the Lake Rebecca race tomorrow and cheer everyone on. Let's hope the sun comes out!! It wouldn't surprise me if Jordan doesn't let me be his guest blogger after this post, he is going to be sooooo pissed when he sees that I posted the picture of him from third grade. Oh well, such is life!! (P.S., Ray and Debbie, I miss seeing you at the races, and isn't Helga adorable!?!)

3 comments:

All The Way Ray said...

Christmas comes early to me in the way of that photo. Sweeeeeet guest blogging job. Helga represents the struggles and hardships down on the farm. I especially like the combat boots. I too am a people watcher. See you soon.

Painman said...

Kudos for taking charge!

Mandie said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

Thanks!

Mandie Hayes
mandie.hayes10@gmail.com