Sunday, July 6, 2008

Da Hamel TT


Result frome the 10-18 race.






LSC went 1,2 in the juniors 10-14 with Dan from MNJRC 3 by a small margin and Ryan Shaw in 4 by another small margin.







Dan is like 41 and he still got 3 today and 13 at nationals.







Doug won belive it or not.









I raced at 9:10 so I didn't have to wake up too early. When I got on the trainer and tried to shift into the small ring and it wouldn't go. It turned out that I did something to my cable so I did't have a small ring for the race. When I started I discovered that my magnet wasn't working so I didn't haved any stuff to go by. When I finished I wasn't very happy but I still beat my goal of improving on last years time

3 comments:

JimmerC said...

When does dad get some press?

Kristy Kreme said...

Nice work, Jordo! Be sure to let Doug know you're comin' for him, so he has fair warning.

Keep up the great work!
Kristy

Lunatic Biker said...

Yeah Master Cullen...give dad some pub. When I see him at the Dog he's loading bikes, changing wheels and making sure you drink your recovery drink (I use Ensure) so show the love.