Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sprinters Classic and Stanley TT


Jake and I at the Stanley TT.




Jake and I at the Sprinters Classic RR



On Saturday I decided to do the 15-18 race. When we started we decided to take it easy until mile 10 so we did. at mile 10 I kind of attacked and got a small gap. When I got caught we all worked together and at the 1000 meter sign I started to go 100% and we all stayed together with Benn taking 1 me 2 and Aaron 3 with Sam in 4. My max heart rate was 208 and my average was 165.


In the younger juniors race I wanted to get Jake the win so at the first turn we took off and got a large gap. I let him draft me until the finish where I went hard at the 1000 meter sign and told Jake to go at the 200 meter sign.



On we went to the Stanley TT and it was wicked windy. In the end I got 1 in the 10-13 and Jake got 1 in the 14-19. Ian won overall with Lance Niles in 2 by 10 seconds.

5 comments:

JimmerC said...

You forgot to mention slamming your knee into your bars when your gears slipped. Ow!

GoBigGreen said...

Happy Bday Jordan. If i dont get to BlackDog tonight, have fun. I hope the weather holds!
Julia

nerdman said...

I find it hard to believe that I am not linked to your blog after telling you all of those fabulous jokes!!

Kristy Kreme said...

Get better soon, Jordo! I know I'm getting fast, but you didn't have to break your wrist so you wouldn't get beat by me. ;)
Take care, kid. Hope to see you at the Dog still.
Kristy Kreme

nerdman said...

How did it go yesterday... in your own words! Glad to hear that you are back at it!