Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Day Back To School

Woke up early to go to school just the same as last year. I did almost nothing for the first 90 minutes of the day until my first foreign language class which was American sign language. It sounded kind of interesting and it turns out the teacher has a deaf child who goes to the school for the deaf by S1. After that class I went to my math class and my whole class is filled with skate borders, gossip girls, and only like two of my friends. After lunch I had family consumer ed. I guess all we do in that class is cook and sew so it should be pretty easy. My last class of the day was science which sounds like the coolest class because there are only 4 units. They are earth science, micro-macro, chemistry, and the human body. This year sounds like it will be pretty cool.

No comments: