Sunday, October 12, 2008

Twine Ball and Wirth

No pictures yet. This weekends races were saweet. Twine ball was cool. The course was cool and there were plenty of people in my race. I figured out to start before the offical bolws the whistle. I was first to the u turn followed by Conrad Roberts and super fast single speed guy John Gorilla. All 3 of us were together for about 1 lap and then I got dropped and John ended up winning Conrad got 2 and I got third.

Wirth was pretty cool. Ther were 103 people in my field so the start was important. I started good and was in the top 10 until a barrier when my seat got caught on my skn suit and my bike crashed into the barrier but i just stumbled but my chain fell off. After I got it back on Nils was right behind me and man is he strong I had to work so hard to get away from him. So in the end I got 19 overall and won the juinors.

No comments: